Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday november 18 2011

Trying to figure out ways to make an additional income without having to move to another country.
I plan to post my first video blog today. we'll have to see how that goes, since I look like crap and haven't tried out my Logitech hd webcam much. It just sits there and gazes at me adoringly, ok that would actually be my cat Yorick- though adoringly may be a stretch it's more like expectantly.
Trying to make a go of istockphoto and see if I can raise some funds there.
EBay is continuing to get worse and worse, now bidders can feel free to back out of auctions whenever they want- i have have more winning bidders decide not to pay for their items this year than in all of the last 10 years on selling there. Never mind what "buyer protection" does to business.

No comments:

Post a Comment