Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Yes, Virginia there is more to it than that!

You know I never saw the movie. Whose afraid of Virginia Wolfe? nor did I realize that the original quote was "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus." and that it was never in the movie. Sometimes I miss much. But I will probably skip the movie. It's about two acloholics, lots of giggles in that one. WHOSE AFRAID OF A MOVIE, VIRGINIA?
The quote comes from an editorial Francis Church for the New York Sun and that story is far more interesting, but I won't tell it. BUT HERE'S A LINK TO THE WIKIPEDIA VERSION Yes Virginia there IS a Santa Claus
Yes, this is a geek who may be a little confused with where I am going


 Now that I have successfully gone on about that and am up against my usual time constraints since I slept in again. I will endeavor to be brief and avoid many more typos than necessary along with an empty promise to get back to this blog this afternoon.
Confused man like my coworkers

Confused?
this would be my facebook friends

This would be more like my mother if she was blonde again and much much young- except she would be much much better looking

Well, get used to it.
I need a body by Manikin 
My life continues to surprise- yes, even me. It like this one day I decide that blue polo shirts are going to be my normal attire but then I want my picture taken and I realize that I hate how I look in those blue polo Shirts so
if I had this body I would wear a tighter polo shirt instead of 3XLT
I go buy a long sleeve blue shirt instead (for the picture) while I am at JCP 
free advertising! no I am not paying for the logo (probably get axed by JCP anytime now

all stores look the same...right?
Now here is the punch line, yes I was getting to it. Eventually. I bought a Hawaiian style shirt instead which I wear almost everyday. What's not to love right?

Me if I could drink like this

Me, yep definitely me is I were Tim Thompson and looked as impressive
But I felt good in it and bought a Oriental panel one as well. Ended up posing for my soon to be posted photo in that one. (I promise) as soon as I pry it loose from Charlton Heston's cold dead hands. (Uhm- does anyone know where I can find Charlton Heston's cold dead hands?) 
Actually the picture will have to be bargained for from the Ever Capable hands of Mel the Magnificent! Maybe a Sushi Bribe?

And that my Friends is how I draw my conclusion.
That and stealing lines from Ferris Bueller :
Ferris: Life moves pretty fast. If you 

don't stop and look around once in a 

while, you could miss it. 




(and buying a workplace dummy from Amazon)

 s
 Watch out ST. John's- it's the OverAchiever!

And That my friends- is Life According to Mike.

See you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment