Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Isn't life funny?

Funny like Joe Diffie might have sung it.


Here I am two days later still threatening to blog more. Still not blogging enough, Got things to do, places to got but Dammit I am going to say something today.
Life is Ironic.
My thought for the day is how often I feel like this song could be mine. Since I live in Tennessee and it is summer and mostly sunny


 down in a ditch
I could be one of those guys down in a ditch in the Tennessee sun. I can at least say I have been one of those guys down in the ditch watching the foreman sitting in the shade with his RC Cola- well it was actually a Mountain Dew and that's pretty Tennessean as it goes.
Now that I have managed to say more than a few words and waxed wisely or somewhat sagely, I must go work out before the sun goes down.

Remember this

Not that it will do you much good if you can't shut up

and that is Life according to Mike.
Now go eat a Moon Pie without choking to death on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment