Tuesday, July 31, 2012

On writing a blog... consistently.

This mostly stinks because finding time to write anything without constant interruption is hard.
The only real mostly uninterrupted time I have is at night, which is also the hardest time to write since my brain gets tired before my body...well not recently but often.
Working for others may bring satisfaction and money but leaves little time to pursue your own goals.
Mine is to write. mine is to tell the stories bouncing around in my head before they get defeaning or bounce out of steam and just roll around at the base of my skull.
Today I am constrained by the need of my Mother to go do things imp[important to her. Now I must squeeeeeeze in 30 minutes of walking before joining in the rat race again.
I will be back to express my deep thoughts and emotions this afternoon instead of ranting on at peeps on Facebook instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment