Wednesday, July 4, 2012

More on the 4th

So I walked for 1.5 miles or 30 minutes or both.
My knees are killing me.
I am old (but not much) and fat (clinically obese but not like those guys you see come waddling into Walmart at 2:30 am because it took them that long to get there instead of 8pm).
I love swedish fish when I write- I am like Ron Burgandy and smack my lips from the alcohol on live tv just before the news...
If only the rest of the media would duke it out like in the old days (which never happened)
I can see those crazy women from Fox Family getting the Spit kicked out of them from the panel on CNN's Situation room. (those *thches are crazy) Anne and Sarah Palin striding around picking off stragglers with their shotguns (NRA flags flying) Charlton Heston singing the Star Spangled Banner while Steve Carrol chases Garry Shandling and Anderson Cooper with a hand grenade. Larry King and his seven ex-wives threatening Rush Limbuagh and that other annoying guy Howard Stern- that's him with a flaming pitchfork.

A real rumble, a brawl yall with Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock as referees.

Man wouldn't that be great?

Who cares about wrong and right, let's see them get up and Fight!
royal rumble


happy fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment