Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July 4th and a slight chance of patriotism

I would rather see rain this morning than fireworks tonight
I would rather that we take all of the republicans and democrats that annoy us and put them in a last man standing cage fight knowing it will come down to Ann Coulter vs. Stephen Colbert (he would be there) in sudden death overtime. The fight would be epic. But Stephen would win win Ann would fall on her own words thus impaling her smarmy-ness instead of facing the razor sharp veracity of Stephen's wry mockery.

Ahh Cage matches and gladiatorial fist fights.....
the good old days....which never actually existed but make for great movies.


So here we are on the 4th of July. at 8:46 am avoiding the 1.5 30 minute mile walk by blogging about something (No Jerry it will be something when I get back) but now I will go a make my fat cry as my Niece Karen likes to say and think deep thoughts.

until later.

This is Mike according to Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment