Friday, October 19, 2012

when it's 2 am and I cannot breathe through my nose

The curse of Sleep Apnea is snoring. The blessing of the CPap is that it forces you to breathe and thus sleep through the nasal passages (mine does anyway). Then at certain times of year, like now, those passages dam up and I find myself looking at this laptop late at night and wondering if sleep will return?
looks like a downspout attached to your head

Oh Cpap.com, what would I ever do without you

So here I sit, typing away into the early hours of the morning and doing my lill bit of Facebook while contemplating how to jump back into the stories I was writing up until lately.
I think I will try sleep again, thanks to Neil mist, another nasal invention that involves pouring hot water up your nose (although with the nellipot you are actually pouring it down) until it goes through one nostril and drips/spews out the other. Yum! makes me want to do it again.
Still the ends make the means endurable if not wet.

and that is sleeping according to me.

mike.

and the
sheep in your head

since it's not me 
that is in your bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment