Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My recent life as a Spartan operative

Turns out playing Halo 4 just  kind of took over my life here recently.
That and the timing of my yearly sinus/respiratory Infection
So what was there to do but work my way through the Halo 4 campaign twice and 50 levels of Wargames/Spartan Ops.
 Being sick  and  playing Halo 4 has actually worked well save that my blogging went to hell.


This is me leading Blue  team to another successful victory over Griff and the rest of Red Team

I played the Campaign through on Heroic and then later on Legendary (Hard very hard)
One day I  am  going to be so good at  this I won't die once.
At least without skulls on.


The Master Chief is an awesome  character to play.
In someway he reminds me of the Beast. At  an early age he is transformed into a monster  and robbed of his humanity. Instead of giving into his inhumanity he finds order  in his ability to survive/persevere and get the job done.
As is shown in  the most recent edition of Halo, his humanity is pretty much lost entirely save for his lasting  love for the AI Cortanna.

This picture says it all for me. Spartan Ops is coming and it is time  for the Master Chief to get a makeover and kick some Covenant Butt.

Anyway, Spartan  Ops is a new change to the first person campaign driven shooter  game, offering a wide selection of input by the player into the game and promising an expansion of the game setting. It would  be nice to  see new (spartan Ops) only  maps plus seeing some of the current ops make it into wargames.

That's me...  the guy they're  about to shoot


This  one makes me feel all goofy inside
like I know that if i cannot get sex, at  least I can  get my game on.
I can't even remember the other stuff anymore

 oh yeah, I  did dream  I  kissed her last night.

There's always the commander to give me inspiration and ideas. or  that very cute and awesome Emma227 who i ran with last  night.

And that is life according to
Cast Iron Wolf.

I mean Mike

No I am not dreaming this game every  night


No comments:

Post a Comment