Monday, November 19, 2012

Am I getting this?

Blogging is not for the faint  of heart.
Well it might be but it takes a lot of moxie of which I would have thought that I had in 
SPADES
I mean look at  this guy. He got Moxie and Hoozpah. He blows bubbles.

Did I mention  he has  a sexy voice?
Writing takes time.  I have almost always been to impatient to actually write. That and way to busy. 
I mean to write this blog I had to put Facebook to be  and eBay and even some idiotic TV (and I am at work)

I thought I had found a voice. You would think I would have a lot to say.
I mostly just want to go home, put my feet up and play a little 
This is my escape from Suckage. 
My tag line should  be  "at least I don't suck.'
It's mostly true.
I should be writing stuff as cool as this 

 My mornings should  be serene like this woman and  her coffee.
Instead all  I can think of at times like this is her face (profile)  is off.
So you probably can see where I am going  with all this....
No that's close but not quite what I was shooting for. Besides on a day like this I am more  Blue like this guy
Jump jets and sniper rifle (oh yeah baby!).
Life is fun, it should be. It  could be but I digress. I want to write and blog and I have caught myself midcomment on Facebook and said "Mike this comment of yours  should be your  blog."
I mean share your  pain with  the world not  this idiot on Facebook. (for the record I am not  friends  with any  idiots on Facebook...just some of  my friends' friends are idiotic).
like that guy in the  middle. (SAFE  DANCING MIKE)
Geez.
Where was I?
Well nevermind. I am going  to get  back to writing.
My  blogs  won't fade away.
It's going to happen.
soon.

What I  need is  a vacation
Preferably with pirates
This morning I am driving into Knoxville and realize that I have dropped so low that  I  am listening to pop music and trying to make sense of the lyrics.
so there  I am having a moment like this
Except its One Direction and Ke$ha and thinking
did she just rhyme 'young' and "get some?"

Since I never get comments, I am going to take it as complete affirmation that I am right
like usual.

Maybe I just miss Cortanna
and THAT.
IS
LIFE  
ACCORDING
TO 
JOHN



I meant Mike
(no I am not playing to much Halo)





No comments:

Post a Comment