Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Just a note to the people who come here

Sorry I have updated lately, life goes pretty fast as Ferris keeps telling and I get behind pretty quick. I will be updating the blog more often and I have my "studio" almost ready for the vlogging.

So check back and I will see if I can get some stuff up from your pleasure.
saw this one this week and thought I need to use it in a blog- except I don't have a girlfriend or even a love interest to work it into (unless someone volunteers that is)

watching my friends who are "girls" (women mostly) post and the feedback they get and the backlash I get when I don't flatter/sympathize/fawn over them and their point is pretty epic at times. 

I have to agree with this one, since I almost never think of myself as I actually look. In my mind's eye I am a totally different person. For one thing, I am much better looking...and thinner.... and shorter.

Speaking of which, how many women (or men) prescribe to this idea. when I saw it my first thought was Stephanie Plum and Lola then a nutella eating relative came to mind...

I have always wanted to end up in a apostrophe... err catastrophe... no wait I am think of a word like-? 

this would be the story of my life for the last 15 years (since I became fat) and before that it was more "Oh Mike I think of you as a big brother...can't we just be friends?"

She is hot and super cool (I have met her) Fanboy moment.

sigh, so true. no cure. 

and that is life according to Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment