Monday, November 17, 2014

COOL STUFF AND WEBSITES

This was one an actual car that I passed in the Mall lot as I strolled back to my car after buying Halo Master Chief Collection.

So World of Warcraft released it's latest expansion and it's pretty cool 
but
this happened last night

All I got to say is WOW

Is this the Dagger I see before my- nevermind

Just go with this Macbethian metaphor

I am partially intrigued and partially disturbed by this new development from Skynet
err- I mean Amazon.

Awesome video from some of my favorite guys
on Comic Book Heros vs. Video Game Heroes

and finally

German village plays prank on neo-Nazis

Residents of Wunsiedel, where Hitler's deputy Rudolf Hess is buried, are tired of yearly invasion of neo Nazis to their village, so they decide neo-Nazis can march for a good cause.
watch the subtitles.

No comments:

Post a Comment