Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Snow and Ice and Flu and Life without You, Blue.

So I had the flu. I haven't had the flu in such a long time that I am almost sure I had a dog named Blue when I last had the Flu....
No, this is not the poetry blog.

Insert a song about a dog named blue

So it snowed, well actually it rained ice. Yes, it rained ice.
It does that kind of thing around here in East Tennessee.
I am serious- well no I am never serious but it still rained ice.
then it kind of snowed basically in order to make the ice look like snow.
Oh unscrupulous ice! Like Ice in snow's clothing sneaking in to kill your kid's best friend in a seemingly legit snowball fight!

Insert video about a dog named blue.

anyway being sick sucks almost as being cold and sick and blue.

I often stop and wonder what life would have been like if you had stuck around.
I mean, I have to be honest. I know my humor can be trying and playing that song over and over again probably wore you down and the door to wherever was the only place for you to flee Jesse.
no wait, that was a song...
One the benefits of being alone, is that no one is around to see how crazy you have become.
so there you have it.
I still have the flu or something like it
There is ice with deceptive snow on it.
OH unscrupulous Snow!
I never actually had a dog named blue
I probably never really had you, either.
and that is life according to the crazy man sitting at the corner of the round table blowing the steam off his cold potato....





No comments:

Post a Comment