Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Awesome Things According to Mike and Introducing Mike Abroad.net

Well, first things first. The travel blogs are not over, they have just traveled away to my website
Mike Abroad and I even have a direct url now @ mikeabroad.net
So now I can do things there like combine instagram/twitter/pictures and video directly.
So please visit and enjoy the new site. I will officially resume travel blogging tomorrow.

Now back to the weekly Life According to Mike.

Life as I have discovered it is filled with two elements that affect how I feel about living on this Rock.
What are these two elements:
I will call one Good and the other Bad
One is love and the other is all those negative concepts like fear, hate, anger, cruelty.
Awesome Things is about Love.
The things that I love, that move me to hope for a better world, that will make a difference- at least to me- and since this is called Life according to Mike- well you get the point.

Awesome Things #1:
Young Feathers:
I found these guys a few years ago as they were just getting started, base jumping was starting to get video footage and glidesuits had been born out of that. Then some crazy person said: Why can't we put a jet engine on that?
(not a direct quote but probably close)
and then this happened.

To Fly like this, what I would give...well if I stick to the diet/excercise plan and talk them into building a 6'4 idiot proof version then...

#2 Meet Lily
Now most drone devices worry me, but one that flies itself with safety parameters is more likely to appeal to me.

I could see buying this to buzz I mean record the priests at St. John's.

#3 The Moped Diaries
I personally identify with this since, it's pretty much what I am going to do. Also I need something bigger than a moped, also don't hit me with the shovel please.


#4 pretty much speaks for itself
meanwhile in New Zealand

and That. is Awesome according to Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment