Monday, May 25, 2015

Web Site Builds, Management and other Laments of the Modern Nerd Writer

How do you know where to begin this process of transformation?
how far do you go?
I mean do you pay for a template or stick to the safe predetermined themes that make it difficult to change anything about the site once you have it.
It sucks to have a vision of what you want but lack the means or know how to just make what you want.
I have this vision of what I want my sites to look like but I just can't afford or create them the way I see them right now.
Welp gonna try to kill the website this week should be fun frustrating fraught with panic and frenzied undoings.
then you find the perfect template for your superhero site and get 404!
yay me,.
finally got into the builder and as per usual nothing works except the constant 404!
good news by following my usual website advice I have succeeded finally and maybe just maybe get my way
well nuts. pixelated hell
IT'S WORKING, ALBEIT VERY METHODICALLY
also wow CAPS
anyway, outside resource search partially successful!
also getting major website burnout
and I ain't saying it
just tell me I told you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment