Monday, June 6, 2016

Mondays (Redux)

Mondays....

But, for me and the other truly fortunate souls in the multiverse, I have Mondays off.

Let the hate, envy and outrage flow through you.... no I am not a Sith Lord, although I can laugh like them.


Mondays, for me, are writing days, blog updates, book projects and many cups of coffee- well at least 2.
It's also a time to reflect and ask myself: "are you sure you want to write a blog about presidential elections?"
In case you're curious, the answer is still yes. Blame Bloom County. Dammit Opus!
(sorry, John Oliver moment).
but I digress.
So what is this blog about?
Nothing. It's a blog about nothing!
(sorry, Sienfeld moment).
I am taking this as a moment to ask no one in particular, what should I blog about next.
(sound of crickets cliche)
It happens. no one really cares unless I says this on youtube. then mostly people tell me to go somewhere (usually repulsive).
If I wished to address the problems of this country, I would need a lot more mondays.
So, another time then.
There are so many things horribly wrong in the land of the "free" and home of the "brave"
The free people in America are either ungodly rich or completely penniless (homeless and don't care they are homeless) and the brave people in America don't belong to the NRA.
The Blogger hides behind the Freedom of Speech act and the newly founded Not in the Face ammendment.
But I digress.  Now where was I?
Right, not much further that saying I am contemplative on Mondays.
actually this is part of why I contemplate on Mondays. Also, got get my two dogs- rabies injections, and the male neutered cause I love him...no actually just want to pet him without have to dodge his constant erection. (dog humor)
Okay, that's scheduled.
Now I must persuade Amazon Visa, that's it's me, not them, although really it's them.
I have a Amazon Rewards Visa Card with a self-imposed $500 credit limit, and I received this letter from them.

Let me summarize what this is. The card servicing company for Amazon Visa wants we to fill out a W-9 tax form and a dubious release form so that they can look at my banking information and tax information. Yaay! Invasion of Privacy!
No, I am not complying not for a $500 limit.
Sheesh.
So Chase and Amazon Visa can kiss my behind goodbye.
but only after payday, I forgot to remove the card from one of my paysites and now I owe them money again. 
ARRRRRRGH!
Moving on.
Well, I guess I just got the case of the Mondays.

That character probably was found in a field somewhere bound and gagged with telephone and usb cable.

and then there is wasting time on Facebook dealing with dopes:


Ironically.
wow nerd!
I wrote a big long post proving why the original post was wrong...apparently someone at Brobible (or whoever they grabbed the vid link from edited it down for some reason) and left out the few reasons that would have proved its validity.  The thing with stuff like this is that is probably still fake is that youtube is filled with videos like this. Even I have been taken in on this crap. I think people want to see Wow players lose it over that "dumb  game."
I almost did, and then it hit me it was just all just data, little bits of data.
Then I got over it.
Then I realized I had dropped 20 minutes with this dumb post and commenting on it.
Then I looked at myself (figuratively- too lazy to go to the mirror) and said You are a troll.
so I added it here.
In case this matters for some reason, Blizzard doesn't delete anything forever. you can always retrieve deleted characters.... Blizzard understands vengeful girlfriends and maleficent account thieves.

and that was monday.

and that's
Mondays according to Mike.


No comments:

Post a Comment