Monday, January 9, 2012

fiscal responsibility or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb

I put myself in a pickle.
Which is an odd word or turn of phrase since I actually have no idea on how I would insert myself into a pickle. But I digress. I got into the Paypal Machiavellian plot called Buy it now and pay it later or as I call it Spend money you don't have and wonder if you will ever get it paid later. But because I am lucky enough to have parents who mostly forgive me for being stupid, I am fortunate enough to have an out that will be allowable on paying of my debt without the penalty that is paid by Sisyphus (link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisyphus) if you don't get the comparison you are probably one step in front of your bills or way behind them.


So will I learn anything from this? Yes. If I ever want to waste money I should have it in the bank first. Then I can choose not to tell anyone about it instead of having to come clean with my parents, friends and family and look for absolution even though I am not in fact any kind of Catholic unless in fact you are Catholic and consider the rest of us protestants delinquent Catholics. Mobius Loop on that one.


Will any of you who may or may not read this know what I am saying, probably went crosseyed when I said Sisyphus.

No comments:

Post a Comment