Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Madness of King George or by another name Mike

"I shall go Mad, Fool!"
                                  King Lear, he was yelling something like that when i saw him last
                                                                                                                              The Fool















This has pretty much been the last two weeks for me. I take 3 days off and half of the equipment in the Studio breaks or breaks down and I am faced with getting all back up to speed by  the following Sunday (which I did).
HOWEVER, I did not have time or at least didn't feel like taking the time to finish my thought process on  this  past weeks blog.
I spent this morning transferring 80% of my passwords into a  new book to store them in (in  case of computer crash- been there and  it is not pretty)
So ask me  if I know Murphy and I will tell you that the day he was born was only slightly less great when  he came up with his laws of reality.

but who's counting anyway.
See you guys at a more sane or saner moment down the road.
Might I recommend Good Omens Good Omens the Book! you've heard of such things?
as a good read during troubled times such as mine have been.


 found this while looking for Inspiration or deviation

AND THAT MY DEAR READERS IS LIFE ACCORDING TO MIKE... AND NEIL AND TERRY - THIS WEEK ANYWAY!






NO ONE TELL 
AGNES OR BELZEBUB WHERE WE ARE BY THE WAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment