Monday, September 3, 2012

Why I need a Girl friend

I was going  to make it a list, then realized I lacked the blog space to post it
add him  to this guy. (My boss) I will let you figure out whether this is
his reaction at  me or to me.

First you take this guy  (yeah  it's Me!)

then add this guy, (our boss) yes that's a mask
I hear he is much better looking without it.
and you end up with me looking  and most likely feeling
somewhat  like this.


They  tell that this woman is 45. Why can't I meet
a woman that looks this good  who is 45, nearly blind
and thinks the  world of me? (rhetorical question- DO NOT ANSWER)

1. Everyone tells me i need a wife- well I got to start somewhere:
    except I don't even  know where to start. :
Add caption

No I don't suspect that this will be a good solution somehow
good concept vastly out of date
this one is both erotic and very disturbing.  I suspect no  one gets this lucky without a crime going  on  somewhere

Been down the singles sites as well:

EHarmony is not ideal unless you are ideal. It is  also fairly expensive $40 a month. just so  i could get  psychoanalyzed by  women who  then expected me to often travel 500 plus  miles so they could dismiss  me in person: my favorite line was from the pretty girl on a mission  in Bolivia who  informed me the next step was for  me to fly down  there so we could date but that did not mean she would  sleep with me. Yaah! (not)
 and since I was  a glutten for  punishment I tried it  twice ($160 down the hole) either  I was flying to South America for no sex, Panama to see a priest (female Jamaican one) or driving to Nova  Scotia for a date. That was EHarmony's idea of matching me.
But not to get discouraged, I plowed on so I could spend more money on yep, Match.com, Chemistry.com. the Facebook dating service.
similar results but then there was always the "Free  ones."

Geek-2-Geek. which was  difenitely NOT nerd-2-nerd or my  IQ to anything equivalent. I was either outclassed or just simply and thus laughably  outgunned.
So I tried OkCupid- which  is  OK and that is about as  much  as I  can say about it, except when I say I am well read, that doesn't mean  I have read Stephen King and Nora Roberts or Danielle Steel.
I tried plentyoffish at the behest of a friend who met her husband through that service. I ended up with a bucket  of fish- about  the  worst fish one could hope to catch. In desperation one night I even tried Pirate Date- a dating service set up in  conjunction with  the Piratebay! I should have know better. 
Seriously, what's worse than Hackers? trying to date them and the 1000s of hookers who have gotten smart enough to post on sites other than Craigslist.

So mail order and dating sites are laughably out, and if you really  want to scare  yourself, goto the "dating" section of craigslist.
It  will let you know that people are just plain  out nuts....and horny  like  rabbits.

I tried Meetup- except none of the groups I joined  ever met up.  they  talked about meeting up a lot. I suspect it  is  something about Knoxville.

I suspect it is something about  me. I  never  really was dedicated to just having  sex, I am not in  favor of monk hood-  I mean  I am a man and I want  to have  sex. It's just I  wanted to make love not just troll singles  sites,,  4chan and Adultfriendfinder looking  for  people desperate enough to also troll  those sites looking  for "guiltless"  sexual  satisfaction.

I know where  to go  in  Knoxville  to seek services like this,  unfortunately or fortunately for  me  I also  know  this because  of the Vice cops are the ones  who told me about  it.
I  am not one for STD Roulette so here I am
at  what  is the end of this blog  with the same question  I had before- except I know where  to start but  still no clue if there was a finish.

Answers to questions (the  few of  you may have);
yes I  know  about Christian Singles groups. 
both via the net and local churches.
Problem is  I am not a zealot. I  am uncomfortable with the extremely religious devotees i often encounter at these places. Also (and  thus more  importantly) I have gotten to old to go (yep, last one i  went to I  was 10  years older than the oldest  person there.) Most men my age are married or remarried or working in that direction. 

Actually, while I should have  a lot  of answers  I  have none.
I  don't really know what I  want, or  how I want it.
I am just an  aging romantic who would like to fall into love not go bring it about in what seems these days to  be wholly artificial means. 
I mean maybe  other people find love this  way. I suspect it is why I never found  love that way.

I think I want a friend and a lover, I would settle  for friendship but I  suspect it would never  be enough for  me. 
It  is  odd that at the end  of the day, I find myself alone with  my passions and writing and fiction. 
It would still be  nice to have someone to share them with.
some woman.
(Here is some visuals to give you an idea of what I feel- the ideal of it anyway)





and that  is life according  to Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment