Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Movie Special featuring HISHE

Today I am celebrating movies and bad scriptwriting. What do I mean?
let's consider this-
Batman:The Dark Knight Rises

Batman: The Dark Knight

Don't get me  wrong, I loved both movies but I could have written a better movie.
and it's not like it's much of a stretch, because I am Batman.

Anyway let's pick on George
Empire Strikes Back
actually this was the best movie, but still does make you wonder especially since we get the "prequels" which changes the sequels if you watch them in order.
Return of the Jedi
This was the worst until Phantom Menace came along and improved it immensely.
 Star Wars
This is plausible but I suspect that the original DS probably only could fire once per turn (RPG reference)





No comments:

Post a Comment