Sunday, June 1, 2014

cool things I found this week....yes we are singing again and yes, I forgot to publish it again

So each week, I wander around the net and facebook and several other places and some things stand out more than the others and now I wish to share the thoughtful and joyful things that I found to be cool, very cool.
note: I accidentally published this post so read on MacDuff!
I shall include two because both appeal to my inner sardonic nerd.
Who doesn't want to take a jump to the left.


After I watched this I had a very strong urge to drink and sing.
which of course leads me down to 

Claudia Christian is one of my all time favorite actors and I follow her on Facebook, she is the exception to the rule where online celebrity goes. Also, she has a worthy cause and I am supporting it and her.


 SOLAR FREAKING ROADWAYS,  note: I also decided to back this. I want my drive to be solar!


 This is one of the videos that is both smart and slick and funny to boot. All I can say is wow in about six or seven translations. 

This is one of those fairy tale videos that seems to good to be true but that it is as good as it is true. Did I say there was singing and dancing?


Self-Driving cars are the future and are awesomely cool and I want one.



This one is both awesome and mystical, amazing use of space and sound

and
that is all, so you know how I end this by this point
see you next week (although that's this week)
and that's life according to Mike.


No comments:

Post a Comment