Sunday, June 15, 2014

Gems and Diamonds in the Stuff

Just saw this gem and I have to say that these guys are gold
and their videos are gold and the dancers, well they are solid gold, dude, solid!
 and another summer vid from my favorite new music group.
This is one of the reasons that Mark Hamill will always remain
one of my favorite actors.
Yep, that's another way to sell more Samsung Galaxy phones.
Hey folks, look a easy to lose phone!

What the guys at Dyson do when they're bored.
that's a Biodiesel engine 


He's just here because he continues to be awesome.


This gadget is supposed to turn sound from analog to Stereo Awesome
for more follow this link




http://www.startrekcontinues.com/
perhaps one of the most ambitious and promising Fan produced series to come out in a long, long time.
John is probably enjoying the fact that the movie they made from his book didn't bomb.
(He is a awesome blogger/vlogger)
here's a happy dance for mr. Green

 And this was Esther Earl.
This story was not based on her life, it is a work of fiction
but while she is for whom the book was dedicated, she may have been at least one of his muses.
John's POV on this

What concerns me and most likely should concern him, is that the book and movie will be seen a the model against which everything he has written and will ever write will be compared to. A death sentence.
Also, women of varying ages keep referring to this book as
"I cried throughout the entire book."
If I were John, I would scream a bit and then go out and get drunk as I saw this story as uplifting and funny
not depressing and sad.
It's about love and humor
Death is just something that happens like
going out to eat.
I hope that it doesn't haunt John, cause I thought he was awesome before I ever knew he had written this book.

Finally, 



It's making a surprising comeback with new interest among 30 and 40 and 50 something adults.
Just when the world gets a little weird
Mike has to stop his blog and go play
Labyrinth Lord with his brother, sister in law and friends
via skype/google hangouts
Labyrinth Lord Official

and
that's Life According to Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment