Wednesday, September 10, 2014

stuff on net Nuetrality



----------------------------------------------------------
John Oliver's call to Arms (click empty space above)
---------------------------------------------------------
College Humors take on the matter (maybe NSFW)
----------------------------------------------
PBS Idea Channel Mike Rugnetta
(today the video link will be blank)
AS YOU CAN HEAR BUT NOT SEE, THE VIDEOS ARE BLOCKED OUT AS A PART OF TODAY'S PROTEST

Why is it important?
Do you want to pay to access Imgur, Facebook, Tumblr?
or 
Netflix, Espn (more than you already pay and still get blackouts)?
Do you want to pay for internet access and then have to pay for a subsription like HBO in addition to your Internet access?

If you said yes, then I think you took a wrong turn back around common sense and freedom of thought.
You are in the wrong place.
I would offer to link you to a better site, but I lost my hyperlink to the Centauri Blackhole.

If you said no, then get off you behind and pay attention.
It was bad enough with the RIAA and MPAA screaming
about downloading music and movies.
This will be so much worse.

For myself I am for an open internet.
I am for competition since the Internet providers do not
compete.
don't believe the ads. 
It's regional.
And that's
the internet according to Mike.





No comments:

Post a Comment