Thursday, February 23, 2012

blogging and writing and hearing aids and taxes

Today is the unavoidable day as they say. No not the one where I get married, committed and die but the other one where I scramble around like a monkey in a tree and then go file taxes. This morning was pretty misty and not inspiring but it did clear up and the hearing thing was some 60 miles one way there (120 miles give or take round trip). This afternoon has been mostly devoted to more book compilation and editing that borders on sheer madness as the scope of all that I have to deal with.
I only hope the tax filing (50 mile round trip) will be painless and and reasonable. Blogging today has become necessary as my readership has doubled since I went over to technica and registered the blog site with them. Now all i need is content and more content.

No comments:

Post a Comment