Saturday, February 18, 2012

the hardest thing about blogging is

the hardest thing about blogging is blogging. and then listening to advice about blogging especially from non-bloggers. It is easier to go to Facebook and make snarky comments or watch you tube instead. I swore I would write something everyday, even got an iphone app and no such caboose. I would rather be playing Wow or scraping grease out of the wind organ than sit down here and write this morning.
The hardest thing about writing is having something to write about that doesn't sound contrived. I don't have a beautiful spirit or much coffee or even the care for coffee. It's like football, I tried it and it tasted awful so I quit watching and drinking it.
here are some quotes for the day:

      "No animal should ever jump up on the dining-room furniture unless absolutely certain that he can hold his own in the conversation."
                                         Fran Lebowitz
       "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement."

    "Your true value depends entirely on what you are compared with."

if you take notice of such stuff anyway. I would like my cat who only speaks when he wants the egg, lettuce, cheese or meat I am about to it, or squeak mews at me when I see him in the morning. The dog is more talkative though.
So true about experience, I guess I should have tons of good judgement, judging from all the experience I have had due to bad judgement save for women. I have had almost no experience with women and thus have no judgement there.

As to value, ask Myers-Briggs they are experts at assigning values to people they have never met.




No comments:

Post a Comment