Saturday, February 25, 2012

saturday activities

wow, what a day, lots and lots of work, changed a light fixture, moved and dresser from my mother's house to mine 2 flights of stairs. moved a book shelf back, moved a book shelf from my house out to the eBay storage shed, swapped wheels and a KB drawer on 2 desks, moved 1 desk to mom's deck, sorted out some more of the EBAy shed, fixed a dolly's wheels (mostly) sorted tools, mounted a TV antenna on my mom's house. reprogrammed the HDTV channels, moved all of my Ebay records in hard copy by box to store in the back of a closet in my mother's house 12 years worth of sales records over half of my eBay feedback's worth. disassembled my xbox 360 setup in prep for my major changes to my house/studio. straightened out one hell of a FUBAR on eBay with a sale. relisted the Wii, Blu-ray player and one of the Servers. Bought tickets for megabus to DC for Dad's Birthday. went to work out at the rush for 2 hours, went to the dump, went to food city for groceries but not in that order.
 let's see, changed out incadescents for LEDs, moved radiant heater from my house back to Mom's cooked dinner- chicken vienna-mmm good. took second shower, talked to my dad, and tyed two chapters on Ray's Tomato Garden Journal (to be released soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment