Monday, July 14, 2014

awesome stuff and videos

It's time once again for me to share some of the things that appealed to me this week.
Weird Al is by far one of my favorite musicians - mostly because I identify with him so much.
As with Weird Al, humor is the penultimate way to survive this great thing we call life with no modicum of this thing we call dignity.
But I can laugh along with Yankovic.

Mandatory Fun is well funny.
and hits close to home even with the subliminal subtext songs aside.

Weird Al
Here are my 2 favorites (so far) from the Album.


While we are talking music and video, Colbie Caillat has caught me by surprise with the 
deep and sincerity of her on music and commentary on Society Norms as they are.
What this says about beauty and makeup just shows me that even I, the great lover of natural beauty  can be so very easily duped by clever makeup and photoshopping.
My hat's off to you, my dear.


Use the Force Tech (<<< that's a link to the site)
You know that I probably won't get one unless they come down in price and prove to be really effective. I had the first mobile mouse that ran on RF. The concept is just so cool, especially the gesturing. Most likely will turn out to be a dud or worse like the bluetooth writing tablet, far too late by the time it gets accessible 
Now this is just incredibly poignant and creative. What a way to make art out of nothing but water and cleanliness. I got pretty creative on my deck last year with the pressure washer.



My boss had me pull this ad from the web. There are a string of them out there like this one. 
Anything that makes me hope that humans are redeemable is awesome in my book 
Even one moderately poor man can make such a big difference in the face of such incredible indifference.

and that is Life according to Mike
Seeya next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment