Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Years Resolutions or Lies we mean to be true but probably will regret in December.

Well, it's that time again when society and your friends and family (mostly your Mum) expect you to say: 
"This year is going to be different."
which means Resolutions.

I have already got my prelim from my Mother.

So here are my New Year Resolutions.


  1. Write More. Especially on Legacy of Thorns.
  2. Be Happier. This will be hard- I don't want to deprive my boss his wine and cheese comments
  3. Be less sad. probably won't happen, the world is filled with sadness.
  4. Be more Sociable. Well we'll just have to see about it, then.
  5. take up archery. I had a dream, long story but there was a woman who looked like Pepper Pots in it and no it wasn't a sex dream, get over it.
  6. stop feeling guilty for not doing everything my mother suggests I do.
  7. survive going back to South Africa. Hell, I might even enjoy it.
  8. Lose weight without going insane in the process or eating yucky food to do it. self-explanatory
  9. Write even more blogs.
  10. Move out of my cottage and back into the city.
There you have it. There are probably more, but now I want to act irresponsibly and play video games

and that is the new year, so far, according to Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment