Thursday, January 22, 2015

Well, I should have seen that one coming.

So this week, my fanpage on Facebook hit 10,000 likes with a daily post reach of 90% (roughly 9035 people interacting with the page). I am one of the few page admins, I know, who pay a lot of specific attention to the page analytics and try to keep in step with what that data suggests about the fans of my page.

The Deadpool Fool

Does this give me any credibility?
Depends on who you ask.
Mostly people are impressed until they find out what or rather who Deadpool is.
Then it's like "why would you even be associated with that?"
Because I hate football.
and baseball
and broccoli.
Broccoli? But Mike it has protein!
Sure it does, but it gives me gas.
Oh.
I mean I Fart all-
I really don't want to know, thanks.
Well you asked...
I was just saying why would you use Deadpool Fool as proof that you know how to use Facebook better than the game playing housewives and puppy posting cat lovers that spend their entire days trolling around for the cute?
I think you just answered you're own question, there, Frank.

Can I turn this formula to my blogs for instance?

I don't know, I haven't tried it yet.

having to tag blogs and make friends with other bloggers is a bit harder since finding bloggers like me has really happened yet.
maybe tomorrow.

In the meantime, it would be nice for someone to come by and recognize that I got my *&%$! together and say I think you get it Mike.
Also can you turn my knitting fan page into a page that the kids will love?

uhm. look at the time!

and that's life according to Mike







No comments:

Post a Comment