Wednesday, March 14, 2012

keeping up

blogging catchup, I am a semi-inconsistent blogger. Just watched THE INVENTION OF LYING and a couple episodes of Mr. Bean and Hogan's Heroes and feeling no pain. The art of absurdity is in and of itself a relief from reality which by my definition of things only as bad as you choose to believe it to be. Life can be hard if you let it, if your brain functions on a fairly normal level and the hallucinogens that you may or may not consume work to your liking. Also a bunch of other variables that do matter much after the third beer or first kiss.
Desire is another thing I like to ramble on about since my life tends to only be filled by the distinct lack of such things like it. I wish.... I wish I could be like the guy in the movie and get Jennifer Garner in spite of the fact that I am not going to. I somehow missed the bus and continue to miss the bus despite the fact that the desire has remained the same since the beginning. Maybe, I should stop lusting after video game women and long for a woman in my immediate surroundings instead like...like... oh well none come to mind. Guess I will go back to Lydia or Lara.
There is always the escape of writing and making my life more heroic and loved as it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment