Friday, March 30, 2012

revamps and upgrades

How does one reinvent oneself?
Change the name  and have it reflect something personal about yourself.
You  will be  seeing a more interactive and descriptive page develop here. I have even told  you  something about me. 
I am going to  tell  you more and more as time goes by. My other blogs will also  tell so should you figure out how to  read them. I can see at least  3 more blogs or  pages developing out of some  of the stories I have shared so far. Perhaps one day  all this will become a book that people will want to read and then they  will say, "I knew this guy  Mike- I wonder how he  pulled it all together and made it into this fantastic book."
Well I got to tell you.  You  were here when it happened.
I might have started out mumbling but I am  speaking now and very soon (tomorrow infact) I will began telling you all about life...according to me (mike)!

No comments:

Post a Comment