Thursday, March 29, 2012

Truth be told

Most of the time, I don't know what to talk about here. Truth be told, I really am finding it hard to say much. I think I might rename this blog to something a bit more serious- at least as long as I can hold a straight face that is. Anyway just a couple of thing today.
God is the Universe...what else is there that I cannot fully comprehend other than the Universe?
The fool in me is excited, our day is fast approaching.
Yeah I know that I could say the same thing about understanding women and they me- perhaps its time for me to post the He said, She said poem.....
as long as we are comprehending things or not, I wish...
I wish to go to the festival...
I wish to live in a fairy tale...
I wish I had a smart girlfriend... though I would probably settle for a lot of things.

Well it's time to go back into the woods...

No comments:

Post a Comment