Saturday, March 24, 2012

why you should never blog after dark

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz what was I saying zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Really that is why blogging after dark is never a good idea for me.
Losing a train of thought and dozing off mid sentence does not lead to brilliant blog thoughts.
So, where does that leave us ( and by that I mean assuming that there is an "us" and not me just talking to myself without having to pose in front of the mirror)? Blogging before Noon obviously. but I digress.

So maybe one should not try to blog while listening to Wait, Wait don't tell me while blogging.
except it puts me in a good mood. So the Snookie state is considered the least corrupt state in the union.

writing books, short stories and posting poetry has been a mixed experience that has reaped mostly good/positive results. 1. I am writing more and thinking about writing more.
2. I am reading about the same and yes I hate listening to the radio so half of my "reading" is actually listening to books on tape and CD in the car.
3. getting published is less important than getting it posted.

and there it is. The benefits of avoiding whatever I was going to talk about in the first place and in a way that is better than typing 2 pages and going to sleep and not posting anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment