Friday, May 18, 2012

Lenore? quoth the Raven except I am too tired to ignore

Yep, the last few days have been exhausting with me working all day and then being too tired to blog except in snatches like Poe damned hero from the Raven.
tonight I will struggle through. I am reading Catching Fire this week and I have to say it is getting better by the chapter. What I am enjoying most is seeing Katniss transform from what she was into a hero. I have to hand it to the author.Reading it on the Kind has proven to be largely the reason for me doing it too. The Kindle is easy to use as long as you don't demand much from it.
I am fairly sure that I am going to start at least 1 more if not 2 more blogs (just so I can really torture myself with keeping them all updated since 6 is not enough right now. But I must stop this one as my mind and hands are no longer agreeing on what I am typing exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment