Monday, May 7, 2012

Today is my birthday

Well this blog today will mostly be a series of random thoughts that may actually connect down there (down there-look down but not yet))

I officially - well by US standards turned 43 today. I found a thing I wrote on my 35th and 38th birthdays concerning poetry- you will have to look at that blog to see it- (link in the sidebar)

Unofficially I haven't turned 43 yet until South African time- 8 hours or some such nonsense - (unless you live in SA) past 5pm.
I am told I was a planned and yet unplanned miracle born on Wednesday evening in Johannesburg - which is now known as a facial grimace and gutteral noise (Guateng or something)

I got to go and see my therapist this morning and tell him what it is like to find out that people love you and think that you are important. very important.
it is something to say that you matter to people.

I have been alone a long time. An author I am reading says that you can be alone and not know you are lonely until you meet someone who makes you realized that you were longing for company all the while.

I am going to say, "Get Well Ray White- Dad." Even though he won't be reading this. "Just because you are 98 and 1/2 does not mean it is time for you to checkout!"

I will come back and say something equally odd and somehow strangely related soon.

But I think only after I get some Sushi- a Dinosaur roll is roaring my name.


No comments:

Post a Comment