Tuesday, May 22, 2012

thoughts on the infinite capacity to make a mockery of... well everything actually

Today has been another rainy day filled with a sweet sense of irony.
How can things be so completely chaotic in life as it is?
Confused? Little wonder there.
Scenario 1) I got a traffic ticket and for the life of me I can't pay it. Turns out the issuing cop has never filed it. In a perfect world the court clerks would have a clear cut off date. But they don't instead I spent about an hour today playing musical chairs with three clerks who continually denied and transferred me from one court to the next and back again. Final result. I need to find the cop who wrote the citation and find out if he is still going to prosecute it or not. Likelihood of this happening?
Zero.
Haven't found him so far nor gotten one clear answer except judging from the lack of progress one clerk has suggested that he has dropped it altogether but failed to make any formal statement to indicate to anyone he has in fact done anything except jerk my chain. I suspect that I will get to spend the next 2 days trying to get an answer that will lead me to the courtroom whether I want to go or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment