Monday, June 4, 2012

20 words or less

Time to have no time to say what is really on my mind. I don't want to ramble on but getting what I want to say said will be difficult

Nope that didn't make it.

Tweeting is hard- if you are wordy. If your Spock or the Terminator it would be easy.
drop your adjectives and stick to the facts.

I'll be back. Sarah Connors. Actually the most he says in the first movie is about guns.
then he shoots people. Actually all he does is shoot people occasionally stopping to reload and tweet something profound back to @skynet.

Then there is Spock. Wasting no words on adjectives or adverbs or much else.
his standard tweet would be @Kirk, the needs of the >1 outweigh the needs of the <1.
@Bones I can only discuss death with one who shares a common exp.
@Bones(the other one) yes, we can look at the remains friday @2
@Scotty. drop the warp core
@Uhura. PR4U
@mikemumbled. R U Kidding me? Really? Not logical enough


But I digress.


No comments:

Post a Comment