Monday, June 25, 2012

I am a bad boy,, cause I don't even miss her

It was almost like a song.
youtube video
Did you know that was my favorite song in the 70's. Mostly because I could barely play it on the piano and mostly sing it as well.
Except someone didn't come  along unless it was this girl in Middle School and I missed it. Such would be the irony in my life. Or that girl (whose name was  something like Kathy Smith) in High School the one year I was at AISJ in SA who  seemed interested in everything  I  had to say- we ate our lunch together several times though in my memory it seems like forever.
I was blind to what you should see, what you only see as an adult,, that a child will never see- until its too late to  go back to that moment and say: Hey! Did you happen  to see the most beautiful girl in the world?
The most beautiful girl
But is it not about me that I write this morning.
I mean i don't regret much in my  life since i have found purpose and peace. I found my music, my writing. I know i am good at it. I have words to write and stories to tell. They make me feel good.
It would be a great blessing to share them with someone. Not all blessings are to be otherwise I guess they wouldn't be blessings.
I don't mind being alone.
Only on Mondays and Wednesdays and at night alone in my bed before I put on the CPAP Mask- because that's not romantic


So where was I?
Oh right. It was almost like a song,  though in this case is was more like a Monty Python Sketch.
I mean, how often does Mr. Bean complain about being alone?

Well there you have it and not much else.
That's it. 
Now go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment