Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sunday Punning and other things


I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.

Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes.

Velcro - what a rip off!

Cartoonist found dead in home. Details are sketchy.

Venison for dinner? Oh deer!

Earthquake in Washington obviously government's fault.

Well, My hat is off to B.C. and BVV for sharing and daring.

Today is hardly an exception

Worked hard to find reasons not to despise my relations. There are times when I wonder why we had to be related since they seldom work at all to hide their general contempt for me.

I find it amazing that life continues to take strange and often unpredictable terms as I go from point to point seeing life's uncertainties develop into definitives that often defy description.


How can I be the person who once went out of his way to shock and annoy people to someone who no longer desires the same and yet by trying to be as honest with myself as with others I remain shocking and annoying....apparently.




No matter how much something changes it often stays the same. but seldom gets better. The only thing that ages well is wine and some cheese.
and vinegar if you can for such a thing

Some things are worth working toward and gaining as much as somethings are worth running away from and losing. Nice Weights by the way. :)

I tried to catch some fog. I mist.

What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.

England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool .

I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.

I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.


and with that I bow out, stage left...




No comments:

Post a Comment