Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Can we define anything by definition?

 Most words by definition show that the originator or at least the commonplace user of such devices shows a distinct lack of imagination, understanding or sympathy to those who defy east definitions


‎"I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is; I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat." ~ Rebecca West, 




So here we are at the hump of the week (by some definition anyway) looking back at the roads that got us here, while trying to decide where we should go from here. Will be struggle with our pasts, make decisions like Robert Frost or cut a new path altogether like Siesta Neuve'?



"Hello, is this the SAP?" (South African Police)
"e-yes. What you want?"
"I'm calling to report my neighbor, Fanie van der Merwe! He is hiding dagga (marijuana) inside his firewood."
"e-yes ... Thank you for your co-opershun and informashun in combatting crime and violence, in our society ser."

The next day, the SAP descended on Fanie's house. They search the braai lapa (BBQ area) where the firewood is kept.
Using axes, they chop open every piece of wood, but find no dagga. They shout and swear at Fanie and leave.

"Hey, Fanie! Did the SAP come?"
"Ja"
"Did they chop your firewood?"
"....Ja....."

"Happy Birthday Boet!"
 US Cops on Segues- lean forward and watch the face

 SA Cops looking official -except for the super model Right- he's Voguing

This guy could be any heavily armed cop anywhere...well almost anywhere. Probably no Botswana or Rhode Island

 This would be the raiding party at the Bri

 Anyone who shots shotguns like this needs to join the British police force

I had to add this joke since My friend Mixael posted it to the Social networking site.

Sometimes one can get many things. Wouldn't work here. The US Cops would insist on smoking some of the wood to be sure then confiscate the BBQ (Bri) to make sure it was "being used in illicit activities.




And don't talk about the Brits!



Okay, so I digressed off subject...again.
Maybe you should define it!


No comments:

Post a Comment