Thursday, April 5, 2012

how my life could be a song from Tangled

I know I am one of those strange guys you never meet on the subway or L train or E-train. Mostly since I don't live where there are any of those trains. I get up in the morning and the first thought that goes through my head is "boy I would like to sing." (I can barely sing by most standards) and Tangled comes to mind immediately. Rapunzel sings about her daily chores while waiting for her life to begin. Mine has already begun. I might even be near the middle of it. It's a refreshing feeling, especially since if and almost decidely when I do burst into song, the only complains I get are from the Squirrels busy stuffing their cute little faces with my bird seed.
I live in the country.
Me, my mother, my cat and my dog and a bunch of birds and squirrels -which as you know are voracious eaters and pretty grumpy otherwise. But hang around and I will introduce you to Huey, Louey and Dewey- the raccoons and their wide eyed "not me" eating routine.
Now what makes me different than good ol' "long and blondie" is that I usually feel like singing when I get awesome tech like this morning. This morning I got my Logitech K360 keyboards with unifying receiver.
I immediately burst into mental song and "danced" up stairs to install it on this very computer. Note: I said mental song- I can really jam when I sing inside my head. and the dog doesn't howl quite as much. She does look confused when I insist on dancing though.
So there you have it.
Life according to Mike.
see you tomorrow.

Don't forget to check out my other blogs to see what everyone else is doing today.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment