Saturday, April 7, 2012

today is a Neil Diamond Dog Day

I reorganized the writing studio so I could look out of the window as I write this blog and think about all the stories I am trying to tell (mostly to myself). Am I spread to thin? Probably.
Am I going to quit. No.
I am dedicated to this course of action even if I write alone and no one but the spammers and scammers ever read my stuff. At least one day I can take all this and force and agent and a publishing minion to have to read it.
I know it might seem egotistic of me but I know I am a damn good writer and I have stories and words that no one has put together in this kind of way before.
The Beast and and his steward continue to make their ways back into my life. I have a lot of a book there- when ever I do get the time to transcribe and rewrite it. Then there is Nemesis and his satire of being a superhero, never mind, Natalie and Dan's love story, Vanessa and Quest, and even the University Smurfs that all want a piece of me each day.
So I rededicate myself to my art and writing. I will write and post and as long as someone does eventually discover my small corner of the Internet then perhaps I will find some company as my characters go on to find voices for their stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment