Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Living on a Schedule

How does anyone manage 6 blogs, an eBay business that is also a PC repair/service business (offline), work for a church 20 plus hours a week, volunteer at the KC Museum of Education, publish a book and find time to do the rest (admittedly less since I am single) which is housework/yardwork/feeding birds/caring for pets/helping my family?
I have no idea and am working to find a happy balance since time management seldom gets much attection and I tend to scramble from one to another activity.
Last night I found out that
A. My IBR had expired in February. IBR is Income Based Repayment on my $146,000 plus student loans (I am very educated and I borrowed much of what it cost to accomplish this. No, I would not recommend this course of college to anyone unless you are going to be wildly rich.). So this morning, 1 phone call to Direct Loans (Government) to sort that one out.
B. will have to wait up to 2 more weeks to sort out that citation I got, although upon the advice of a cousin (in law field) and a KPD policeman. I may go to court and plead no contest and ask for probation since I have no traffic record to speak of. ( 1 traffic cam ticket in what has since proved to be very doubtful that where was a violation in the first place).
C. Maybe I need to turn off my business PC at a given time at night. Imagine that?

Today I am taking myself out to lunch since I need to give myself a break before I tackle stripping 10 plus computers for parts or weed eating the yard. Probably I should get a goat....

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment