Sunday, April 22, 2012

Shouting Out on Earth Day

Yes, if you blinked you missed it.
TODAY WAS EARTH DAY


In other news, I had to smile my big goofy smile. Mac Users (the smug ones who are the first to tell you with big stupid grins why Macs are so superior to PCs) are not smiling anymore since the Mac is now victim to one of the most Lethal, invasive and contagious virus/worms of the last few years. Say hello to my little friend the Flashback Virus. Finally, someone who has a grudge against Macs had time enough to figure out some code! No, probably wasn't that guy. Still the reason for the spread of the virus amongst Mac Users is due primarily to all of those who took the Mac salesman at his word that the computers were in fact virus proof and did not install any antivirus software on their Macs. I wonder if that Salesman has left the western hemisphere by now?

Here's a shout out to all my "Words with Friends" friends or like I choose to call it "the game that got Baldwin banned from the Plane Game" You Know who you are (Kelli Danger) I am surprised that they will play with little old awesome me. (yep ego trip on my scores so far- I am going to enjoy it while it lasts). Then I guess I will have to send chocolates and flowers again to get them to play another round with me otherwise I will have to see what Alec is doing this week.

Speaking of friends like Kelli Danger (that's my fave name for her) I would like to that Manufactured Ganesh for passing along some very useful tips about spreading the word of what I am doing through Twitter and hopefully getting some real feedback on my writing attempts.


Write on, Tru Believers.

Tonight I will crack open the Black book of Quotes and share it's wisdom with all of you:

"Advice to young writers who want to get ahead without annoying delays: don't write about Man- write about man."
                                              E. B. White.

No comments:

Post a Comment