Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday and a Wedding

I plan to have Sushi for Lunch and then shoot a Wedding and then go buy a Pizza from Fresh Market (three meat and buy Summer Squash, Zucchini and Cheese to top it, maybe some sausage as well. Life in the not so fast lane for old Mike.
Worked on blogs today instead of mowing the lawn or cleaning out the barn.
got to get back on track with Inklings and the Write a book or two blog. Will have to see what I can come up with after I prep for the wedding and wait for it to start.
Tonight I will be watching the Doc Martin Movie and Midnight in Paris.

It is strange, not really having "days off," when you are mostly self-employed there is seldom time to take off especially when you job primarily starts on Sunday Mornings. Saturdays are usually my only day off, but not for the next few months since we have a pretty hectic wedding schedule. I don't mind, I got bills to pay. Money to save.
It does seem like a distant memory when I had my last real day off or my last vacation. It isn't but the time seldom comes around and when it does I seldom do anything useful with the time anyway- probably why I take so few days off or vacations for that matter. My few vacations have been mostly to visit my dad which in of itself is another how kind of work. In short, I have to grab relaxation in between everything and everyone.

Then its back to work, like I am about to do now.

I seem to hear that beautiful food calling out to me. Sushi has to be one of the most beautiful foods (visually) that I have ever seen.

Quote of the Day: "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them."
                                                                       (I don't know who said it.)
only in the figurative sense since literally that could be painful given the current state of physics

No comments:

Post a Comment