Thursday, April 12, 2012

Keeping it all straight

No it's not a sexual reference. Rather It's me struggling to find/produce new material for all these blogs. I mean I should be able to keep what poems I have published straight. Published. that has a very nice ring to it. Me happy, not particularly famous, but happier wise fool am I. It's funny (to me anyway) but I like a month that celebrates a day for fools. I say that because there are two types of fools in my book anyway. The Fools who know they are fools and the fools who have no clue that they are in fact fools.
"I pity the Fool."
thanks Mr. T.
The fool I mostly commonly reference is actually more like a jester, court wit or otherwise known as the "truthsayer." Reference the fool in King Lear if you don't get it. There is a great book called Fool by Christopher Moore (Foolish review) that pretty much sums up it for me.
I would rather be the fool then another brick in the wall and I will if only I can keep this all straight in my head and world.
Now I must go off and annoy a king some where else.

No comments:

Post a Comment