Monday, April 23, 2012

One Day in the Life of.

Am writing this blog pretty late since everything just kept getting in the way today.

One thing I have resolved to do is read my horoscope (yes that Astrology stuff actually does provide some insight for my day) No I don't actually believe for a moment that Stars could get along with each other long enough to tell us mere mortals a thing or two. But, sometime the coincidences are surprising.

It's like this thing I have with street lights, not all of them but a few that tend to go out when I drive past them. Is it my imagination, not completely, the light does goes out and like a good reader, I always take note of them when they do.
Sometimes the stars don't lie
sometimes the women I knew didn't try
quite as hard as it was when I could have gone
for crying later.

Quote for the day (from the Black Book of Quotes:

"You are never given a wish without being given the power to make it come true:
                                          You may have to work for it, however."
                                                                                     Richard Bach.


Good Night Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment